Sunday, June 22, 2008

Freebie Record Hop Twist QP

This new kit is available at Scrap it Sassy and Sweet Scrappin Design! It's called Record Hop Twist. It's a little bit different, but then I have always been a little bit different. If you like Lady Bug's, Sandal's, and Sunglasses, then this is your kind of kit. It was definitely a lot of fun to make. Why not go check it out today. In honor of this new kit, I have made a QuickPage...and am offering as a freebie to you all below. If you are so inclined, please leave some love. Thank you so much!
My Freebie is a QP made from the new kit. Hope you like it. Here is a page that I made with my daughters pictures. Click on the Title above to go to the freebie download!

No comments:

CT Member - Tina

CT Member - Emily

Love

Scrappin N Stuff by Sooze